PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

If you saw my previous blog post on the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows you would see that I wanted to originally get 'Misty Rock' and 'Bronze Moon' however when I went on Space NK, they were out of stock (cries!) however I did get them a few weeks back and I said I would do swatches, sorry they are so late but it's better than never! So here they are...
(Bronze Moon on the left and Misty Rock on the right)

These are super pigmented and very shimmery and simply look gorgeous on! 

I have never know another eye product to last so long, even swatching them on my hand it took a good scrub to get the product off! These retail at £28, not cheap but so worth the money in my opinion! 

In terms of colour Bronze Moon is a almost a bronze/gold/brown shade and Misty Rock is a pinky/mauve colour. Both utterly stunning and really make the eyes pop when you wear the colour on your lids. You can either do a quick swipe and go or you can really layer on the product to build up intensity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL