PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

These have become my favourite drug store lip liners!

Max Factor has come out with a pretty great shade range from nudes to pinks to browns to reds! Horaay! I have found these last a good 5 hours plus and the don't dry your lips out like some liners can...These are easily sharpened and last a long while (ie. use) My favourite colour is Pink Petal, which is a nudey pink, like a 'your lips but better' colour (It looks completely a different colour in these photos by the way!) I have also found that Red Rush last ages and doesn't bleed and it matches most of my red lipsticks (winner!) I would say that these aren't the cheapest drug store lip liners, retailing at £4.99. The texture of these it great, they are quite creamy and sit on the lips very comfortably and the pigmentation of these are very good. At some reviews I have looked at said they loved the product but when comes to sharpening it, it breaks...this has not been an issue for me personally, so make sure you buy a decent sharpener!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL