DECORATING - ROOM ACCESSORIES

Hi guys,

In todays post I am talking about decorating rooms and accessories. I am going to include some of of the things around my house that I love! I hope that this blog inspires you to paint/decorate and have fun fun changing things up!

 This is my 'Evil eye'. This is from Turkey and I think anything like this adds character to a room.

 This is my hlaf inspiration board and the other half as you can see is a whiteboard, currently I have written up a "To Do" list. Things like this are good for showing off your personality and you can display things nicely and organised on here.
 This is my light and I absolutely love it! I think its quirky and its a bit of a statement piece!

 When I was younger I used to collect stones/gems and I found these a fw weeks back so I have decided to display them just on a plate and they just add something cool to a room. So if you collect anything, display it!

 I love my lanterns, as you will see when you look at all my photos. These match some that hang up, but these are more like tea light holders, they were so cheap and look beautiful light up

 A running theme here, but another lantern that sits on a cabinet at the end of my bed. This looks amazing when its light up as the little glass panes light up

 These are from Urban Outfitters, they are like fairy lights however they have flowers on them, so they light up the flowers, however they look very nice and personally I don't think they look 'childish'

 Another piece from Urban Outfitters is this blanket. Its thicker than a blanket but thinner than a duvet. Its a patchwork them with bit of velvet in various different colours running through out it and I love this. It adds colour to the room without being too in your face!

 The next few pieces are cushions. I love cushions! This one is embroided with sequins and tassles and was from TK MAXX.

 This cushion was from Society6 and online store where you pick a design and put it on things like cushions, phone cases, shower curtains, pictures etc. Check it out http://society6.com/

 My mum actually made this becuase I was going for an orange theme!

 I don't actually know where this one is from but I love that its a different shape

 You always need a furry cushion. Said and done.

 This I bought from a shop down in St Austell, Cornwall. It's shells on rope. Always buy things that are niche and are unique

 Like I said before this matches tea light holders, and they look lovely when light up

 This design on this fabric I actually drew and screen printed (don't ask me why yellow and pink?!) and my mum sewed this into a cushion! So always try to make things as it saves money and you'll always feel proud at the finished article.

 I really like floor lamps and there a little different to normal lights.

 Another lantern...where did that come from?! This is the same as the larger on you will have seen earlier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL