MY NARS COLLECTION

Hey guys, this post is going to be about my NARS collection...(so far!) I absolutely love NARS! It's probably my favourite make-up brand, and I find that everything I buy from them, I end up loving, from blushers, to highlighters, to eyeshadows!

So starting off with my blushers. I currently have 5 NARS blushers...

The first ever NARS product I bought was Deep throat.

This is a pink shade with flecks of gold running through it. This is almsot identical to the next product on my blush list which is...Orgasm. This blush has more of a pinky/coral colour to it and it's very vivid, think of this as the sister to Deep Throat.



Next up is Liberte. This blush is more on the redder side of the spectrum, at first look this product is matt, however upon closer inspection it has tiny, tiny speckles of gold in it, but hardly noticable. 


And last but no means least is Taj Mahal. I was skeptical about buying this, but it keeps catching my eye, so i bit the bullet and bought it and it's gorgeous! Probably my favourite NARS blush! It's bright orange/red with hints of gold in in. Very, very pigmented, a very slight dip with a brush is all you need with this one! 



Next up on my NARS collection list is face products...

The first being NARS Sheer Glow in Light 4 Deauville. This is a lovely foundation, its really goes give a glow to the skin which still manages to be seen underneath powder and bronzer etc. Its a creamy texture which isnt heavy. Provides quite good coverage but not full coverage. 



The next product is new, and is the Matte Multiple in Altai. This is a great and handy product for a handbag or travelling, it's super light and compact. I can use mine as a bronzer to contour with or on the eyes etc. It's a great multiple purpose product and i'm very happy NARS came out with a matte version of this. It comes in a variation of colours also. 



Up next is the iconic NARS Laguna Bronzer.  I couldn't say one bad thing about this bronzer! Everyone knows it and everyone loves it! A great colour that suits everyone and it can be built up.





And last in face products is NARS Albatross highlighter. This is a white highlighter with subtle shimmer throughout it. I use it with a fan brush and dust my cheekbones and bridge of my nose, and anywhere else that needs it!





On to eye products...

The first being my NARS Single Eyeshadow in Ondine. This is a brown eyeshadow that almost looks purple in some lights, it has shimmer through it and make a great smoky eye.



Next is the Double Eyeshadow in Kuala Lumpur. This has two eyeshadows the first being a purple/mauve colour with gold flecks in it and the other a very light peach colour with gold shimmer in it also. This is to die for!


Up next is the Double Eyeshadow in Bohemian Gold. I know this is a limited edition, but it may still be up on the NARS website so go check it out. The first colour in this is a bronzed peach colour with gold shimmer in it and the other is a orange/peach colour, again with gold shimmer in it. I love this for summer and spring days, its looks lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL