PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR EYESHADOWS + COVER EXPERT FOUNDATION


So last week I went browsing on the Space NK website. One of my favourite stores! And they had on a discount code when you spent £40 or more. So obviously I had to buy something! I had been looking into the By Terry Cover Expert as lots of people have been saying how amazing this foundation is, so I looked at swatches and read up on it, and decided to go for No. 4 Rosy Beige. This colour is a perfect match for my skin as I have more of a pink undertone to my skin rather than yellow. This covers flaws, and also makes you skin glow and look beautiful. I think I might be in love! This is on the more expensive side at £45, but I would say that this foundation is well worth the money!

By Terry Cover Expert in "Rosy Beige"
 
 "Rosy Beige" swatch of colour
                      

The next two items the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadows. My heart sunk a little when the two colours that I originally wanted "Misty Rock" and "Bronze Moon" were out of stock. However these products get great reviews so I looked at the swatches of the other colours and decided to get "Velvet Orchid" and "Brown Perfection", which are both gorgeous. These again are on the pricey side, but again all By Terry products are. The Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadows retail at £28 each, but they last and last and last! No creasing either. Perfect for swipe on and go.
By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadows


Velvet Orchid swatch
(A rich deep purple shade)
 
Brown Perfection swatch
(A dark brown with very slight shimmer)

** (There is a new post and swatches of Bronze Moon and Misty Rock) **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL