HAIR CHALK!

Hey Guys, 


So today I'm talking hair chalk! Its super easy and it's great because it's not a full on commitment to having colour in your hair. Depending on what colour your put in your hair, after about one or two washes the colour is fully gone!

 Okay so here, I just added a variety of colour just to the very end of my hair just so you can see that you can basically use any colour! (pink, red, blue, green, purple etc)

 Again I have gone for more blue hues, including light blue, dark blue, violet and pink. So again here you could go for a theme. For example cool tones or warm tones etc! Mix it up!


Okay so hair chalk isn't just for light coloured hair! Here I used purples and blues on my brunette friend here and it showed up really well!


Lastly, I just wanted to show you something different that you can do with hair chalk and here I have used an ombre technique and faded the pink into the ends of my hair. There are so many possabilities with hair chalk! 

Hair chalk is great fun for the Summer months that are coming up so definately go and try it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL