PRODUCT REVIEW - CHARLOTTE TILBURY - THE DOLCE VITA PALETTE

Now I know this is a cult favourite, and I'm so late on the bandwagon, but still I wanted to do a review of this gorgeous palette. 

Dolce Vita stood out to me the most, I think this would look great on any eye colour, but with my blue eyes, it really makes them pop!

In the pan you get four shades- No1 Prime, No2 Enhance, No3 Smoke and No4 Pop.


The top left colour is a champagne nude shimmer colour, in no light you can't really get the effect of this colour, but when in light its a lovely diffused highlighter colour.

Next up on the top right is a lovely burnished copper brown, this is the colour that I fell in love with! You can build it up for a more dramatic look or wear it sheer.


On the bottom right we have the smoke colour, this is really a bronze colour with golden shimmer through out it. 

And lastly the pop colour, the colour that catches your eye in the pan is a gorgeous glitter, that is yellowy, copper gold.

All the colour in the pan are so wearable and look so good together, the formulation of these is so finely milled and they aren't chalked, they just blend on to the skin with perfection.








A brilliant palette and I love it's packages beautifully as well and it comes with a mirror in the pan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL