PRODUCT REVIEW - TWEEZERMAN SUPER CURL EYELASH CURLERS

Hey Guys,

Today I'm doing a product review on the Tweezerman eyelash curlers. These one's aren't the metal ones that you usually see around, these super curl ones are plastic and very lighweight. To me these feel less 'dangerous' and I don't feel as though I will poke my eye out with them! They are comfortable to hold and I feel like they really do make my eyelashes curl and with mascara they look about ten times better when I use these eyelash curlers!




Here are some before and after photo's...so see what you think! (NO MASCARA)

BEFORE

 AFTER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL