PRODUCT REVIEW - PHYTO PHYTONEUTRE SHAMPOO

Hey Guys,

So today I am doing a review on the Phytoneutre Shampoo. I purchased this on Space NK about 2 months ago, and I am really happy with this product. My hair type is fine hair that gets greasy quickly and I wanted something that would prolong my hair in between washes as the more you wash your hair, the more greasy it gets, due to you stripping your hair of natural oils etc, so you actually produce more oil to replace the ones that you have stripped out of your hair when washing. So I was keen to give this a go as it is a detoxifiying shampoo. I used this every other wash as you aren't supposed to use it every time you wash your hair. On opening it has a wonderful herby/minty smell and the shampoo came out a green colour! I found you needed little of this and it really feels like it is cleaning your hair well. After this I found that I could go 3, sometimes even 4 days without washing my hair and it was still pretty clean and hardly any grease there at all! This for me has been a life changing product. It works very well and last's a long time, for the price of £12 I think this is an absolute steal! I would definetly recommed checking this product out if you suffer from hair that becomes greasy quickly!


 (As I have used all of my product up, I haden't got the chance to take any photos. So I do not own these photos!)


Thanks for reading


F


X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL