THE PROCESS OF MY ARTWORK

 Hey Guys,


Art is quite a big passion for me and I love being creative (I am a Pisces after all!) So I thought that I would show you the process of my painting and how it has come along and developed over the past couple of weeks.


 Stage 1

 Okay so here is the very first thing I did and it was to draw this flower. I was just looking at pictures of flowers on google and this one caught my eye so I just sketched the outline of it. The I started to add paint to the canvas. I used Acrylic paint, and chose to use warm toned colours for this. This photo is a shot half way through.

Stage 2


Okay so as you can see I have finally finished painting the whole of the flower. I like the way this has turned out as it looks almost 3D.

Stage 3


Okay so here I was painting at this point in time! So I decided to fill the space by adding more flowers. I'm not very good at drawing or sketching everything out in one, so I drew a section and then painted it, this worked best for me! For colours I now decided to use a variety of colours.

Stage 4 


Okay so I hadn't took a photo for a while as I was getting tired of how long this was taking me! But as you can see I have filled almost all of the canvas with flowers and greenery. All though I've used many colours for the flowers I still feel like the main flower from the beginning still pulls your eye in. Also you can see that I have also sketched the last of the pictures to fill the space.

Stage 5

Andddddd...here is the finished product! It's not perfect but I'm very happy with how it turned out. There is one thing I am going to change and it's the very light green part underneath the main flower. It turned out too light so after I go over it, it will be perfect! I hope you guys like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL