MY ALL TIME SKIN CARE SAVIOUR!

Now I know this is a pretty big statement to make but the product is the best thing I have found to help my skin with spots, scabs, dryness etc...What do you ask, is the product?
Well in fact it is ALOE VERA GEL!!! This stuff works wonders than any posh or expensive product that promises to help with all our skin care problems.
However aloe vera gel is so cheap and it does the job ten times better than anything else that I have found.

The two gels that I currently use are:

A Passion for Natural 100% Organic Aloe Vera Gel. This is slightly bigger than the next gel, and it costs around £7 I believe.

JASON Aloe Vera Gel. This one retails at around the £3/4 mark. So cheap!

The first gel I mentioned is probably my favourite as the Jason one tends to leave a 'film' on my face and I can see it when I wake up, which is a little annoying. I love that both of these come in gel form and sink into the skin quickly. 
*Isn't it annoying when your so tired for bed and you just want products to skin into your skin so you can face plant your pillow?!

Since using this gel, any time I get a spot and pick at it (oops..we all do it!) it forms a scab usually and these take ages to go, but using the gel speeds up the process and help getting rid of the dark spots left after.

I really cannot praise aloe vera gel enough, its natural and works wonders! So if your having a bad skin day or week or (prays to God!) month, please go and get some and tell me what you think! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL