PRODUCT REVIEW - EVE LOM FLAWLESS RADIANCE PRIMER

Now the first thing that I have to say about this product is the packaging is gorgeous, and feels expensive and high end, which it is...But isn't it nice to look at! The bottle is quite heavy, so not great for travelling but lovely to sit on a vanity table!
Now this is very different from the primers I usually use as the texture isn't 'silicony' and more like moisturizer. It sinks into the skin pretty fast which is good when it comes to primers. But the finish this gives is amazing, your skin really does look radiant and glowing and I can definatly see that my foundation sits better on my skin after using this. The only downside is that it isn't on the cheap side, selling at £30/40 pound mark. Ouch! I was originally going to get the Hourglass primer, but I just couldn't spend £50+ on a primer! That's pretty steep for what a primer really is, however good it is!




But anyway, the Eve Lom primer get's my approval, I think im in love?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL