PRODUCT REVIEW - RITUALS INTENSE MOISTURE SERUM

With a lot of my purchase I buy, I got this on a whim. I have other products by Rituals, which I love! But they are in the form of scrubs and shower gels, so I've never thought about their skin care range, but I went for it anyway! I was so surprised at how good this actually is! When it says intense hydration, it really means it! All my dry skin, gone! After one use, I love this stuff! It's like a miracle in a bottle! It comes in a really nice packaged bottle, and it comes in pump form, so it saves on mess.

Now when I hear the word serum, i think of an oil, which is what I was expecting, however this comes in a kind of gel form, which really skins into the skin and drys pretty fast. Your skin looks noticeable more even and hydrated and this makes such a difference when I use this before make-up. I couldn't love this stuff anymore, it's amazing! My holy grail product for my face. 


A definite re-purchase!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL