PRODUCT REVIEW - THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE BLEMISH FACE NIGHT LOTION

I don't want to come across too excited, but guys I have found another wonder product!
The Body Shop tea tree blemish fade night lotion actually works wonders! I have been using mine for about two weeks and I can definitly see a difference on my face. I have quite a few scars that have been left over from spots and it sucks that even though you have make-up on you can still see them, when you don't even had spots! So i was browsing on Body Shop, (they always have some type of offer on, really good, check it out!) and came across this and it got rave reviews, so I thought what the hell, let's try it. It's fab! I can see that it has started fading the scars away and it's also helping to keep spots at bay.
The product itself comes in like a light gel form and sinks into the skin quite quickly. It does smell of tea tree but I think when it's on the face and sunk into the skin you can't smell any over powering fragrance left over.



I'm very happy with this product and would give it 10/10! If you have scars etc, try this and I promise you won't be dissapointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL