PRODUCT REVIEW - LILY LOLO VS SIGMA BRUSHES (DUPES)

Todays post is on brushes, specifically brushes by the brand Lily Lolo. Now I had never heard of this brand of brushes before, but I was in desperate need of some new eyeshadow brushes and I was looking on feelunique.com. Check it out guys if you haven't before! 

Anyway, they were way cheaper than other brushes! Around the £5 mark I believe, but my God people! These are awesome! I also bought some Sigma brushes too, and these are the dupes for them, there such good quality, no harsh bristles but soft and fluffy! I will definitly be purchasing more of these brushes in the future!

Both the Lily Lolo and Sigma brushes are lovely to look at.

The Sigma Blending E25 is a soft flat but domed brush and the Lily Lolo Eye shadow brush is almost exactly the same - maybe a little less domed at the top but very similar!



The Sigma Tapered Blending E40 is a quite a long bristles, that are nice and fluffy, very good for blending and the Lily Lolo Eye blending brush in my eyes is exactly the same. 




Honestly people please check these brushes out, there fantastic quality and just such a bargin at for their price!!
If your looking for something more 'high-end' go and get the Sigma brushes, but in all honesty I would get the Lily Lolo instead, there great in quality and price!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL