PRODUCT REVIEW - STILA SAY ALL DAY WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER

Now this is kind of a cult product, but never the less I needed a new liquid eyeliner and this one just spoke to me. Now, no word of a lie, I swatched this on my hand just a simple line in the morning when it arrived in the post...and later on in the day went for a shower, I washed my hair etc...and when I got out of the shower, the liner was still on my hand. Now that's what Iike to call waterproof! 
This liner gives you a very black liner and its very simple to use as it comes in a pen form. I prefer pens to the liners you have to use with a brush. I'm very impressed with the Stila eyeliner and would definitly recommend this product to you guys, if your on the hunt for a no budge eyeliner that will last all day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL