FIFTEEN THINGS FOR A HAPPY LIFE

I know this post is a little off topic for me, but I felt like I needed to discuss it with you guys and it's how to cope in life, especially if your around the same age as me 21. I wanted to create a list of things we should do to cope in life at this pretty stressful time...


1. Enjoy the little things 


2. A good cry can make you feel so much better


3. Try to see friends at least once a week - girl time is good!



4. If you have a problem talk to someone - wether it's your mum, dad or friends - don't bottle it up.


5. Vent - If your so riled up and need to shout at someone, do - but warn them before hand


6. Try to have some time to yourself, wether its sleeping, painting, reading, watching films etc.


7. Take walks - they clear your head and if you have headphones in, pretend your in a music video - doesn't everyone do this?!


8. I'm not encouraging alcoholism here but having a night or, a night in with a few glasses of something helps take the edge off and you can have a great time

9. Cut out all negative people from your life - I now only have 3 very close friends who I tell everything to. Much better for yourself


10. Learn to eat healthy and exercise regulary - Sad I know, but it realy does make you feel better in the long run


11. Set goals for yourself - Wether its something long term, like getting into Uni, or just somthing small, like today i'll actually iron that huge pile of clothes...


12. Try new things - maybe hiking, or cooking. It's fun and it doesn't matter if your useless at it. 


13. Be kind - remember what goes around, comes around - Karma


14. Break the rules - Somtimes it's the only way to learn, and it can be really fun


15. Put yourself first - It's not being self centred...sometimes it needs to be done!


And there my 15 rules to enjoying this stressful time. I hope these help you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL