PRODUCT REVIEW - CHARLOTTE TILBURY MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK IN LOVE LIBERTY

I'm taking my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick virginity and went for a recommendation from Amelia Liana from Youtube and bought 'Love Liberty' from the matte revolution collection, and i must say this is a lovely lipstick, its very comfortable on the lips and stay in place very well, especially as this is a dark lipstick its got a good staying power. I'm not usually a fan of darker lipstick but this still remains quite pinky? It's not too in your face dark red which is great if your not too sure about going to the dark side. 

However I really like the formulation of this lipstick and I would definitly go back and get a nude becuase its just a lovely lipstick, and guys the packaging of this lipstick is just lush and old hollywood glamour! Gorgeous! I recommend this lipstick to anyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL