PRODUCT REVIEW - CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT NATURAL LIP PERFECTOR 04 PETAL SHIMMER AND LIP BALM PERFECTOR IN 01 ROSE

Now anyone who knows me will know that I do not like lip glosses, there too messy, they get in my hair when a gust of wind comes. Just no. 

However I looked at this and it just looked intriguing, so I went ahead and got the colour 04 Petal Shimmer. I would like to point out that despite the name there is no shimmer in these products. The funny thing was that I actually really liked this product it wasn't tacky and sticky. It half skins into the lips, half stays on them, but they are more like a balm than a gloss. I must also say that it does have a scent to it, but when on the lips you cannot smell the product. But if you do like nice smelling things this is lovely, kind of like caramel. Yummy!

The shade I got was more pink that I usually go for, but it just looked so nice I went for 04 Petal Shimmer, this is like a slightly pink version of your lips. These aren't massivly pigmented but you can see a slight colour on the lips.



I really like these! If you don't like lip gloss, try these out and tell me what you think! 

I just wanted to add on to this post that Clarins recently came out with a new product in this line which are the Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectors and I got the shade 01 Rose. This is beautiful and very similar to just the lip perfectors, however these come in a blam form in a stick. I really like this product. The only downside is that mine has almost melted and isn't still solid, which is unfourtunate, but this may just be mine!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL