PRODUCT REVIEW - DUPES FOR THE BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR

Now I know that the Ombre Blackstar's are expensive retailing at £28 per shadow stick, but I know they are lovely. But if they aren't in your price range don't get sad becuase I've found the dupe of it...The Stardust eye cream shadow by Jemma Kidd - I've come across them on Amazon and Ebay for from £3.50 to about £10. Way cheaper than the By Terry Ombre Blackstars but still just as beautiful. The colour that I have got are 07 Galaxy and 05 Aurora...

Left to right is By Terry 4 bronze moon and 8 Paradise Island, then Jemma Kidd 07 Galaxy and 05 Aurora. I think these are pretty awesome dupes for the By Terry shadow sticks and they definitly feel more expensive than they are. They have lovely pink packaging and are small enough to take on trips with you which is ideal. They have a good lasting power on the lids too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL