PRODUCT REVIEW - LAURA MERCIER PETITE BAKED EYE COLOUR BONBONS - AMETHYST TRIO

When I first got this product I didn't particularly like it. Purple tones scared me and I thought I would end up looking like someone drew crayola all over my eyes. But in the past couple of weeks I've been feeling more adventurous and have been wearing this under my lower lash line for a pop of colour.

The actual product comes with three shades of purple. The lightest Soft Amethyst is a quite light, so its great for the inner corner of the eye as a highlight. Next up in the middle is Lilac, described on point, a lilac with some shimmer throughout. And lastly comes Violet Sky, the darkest of the three, a very intese rich violet. These look great together or worn on their 
own. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL