PRODUCT REVIEW - YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE 01 NUDE BEIGE AND 13 PEACH PASSION

First off the packaging of these is damn gorgeous! Gold with the logo - high end and luxury screams at you!

Moving on to the actual product its self. I think that they have a great colour range from darks to nudes and everything in between. 



01 Nude Being is more of a your lips but pinker shade. Beautiful on very fair girls I would say. This does look more pink on the lips

13 Peach Passion is a pinky peach colour, this one is a little less wearable for myself as it doesn't look too good with my fair skin tone, but on darker skin tones this would look beautiful. Also note that although these two colours look similar on the skin swatched. Peach Passion is much more of a coral.

My only down side to these lipsticks is that I find them quite drying and found that they don't last long at all on my lips anyway! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL