IN RIGHT NOW - CREAM EYESHADOW STICKS

There is all lot of talk surrounding stick eyeshadows at the moment. They range in price and quality...

I really like cream shadow sticks as they are so quick and easy to use and really fool proof if you are new to using them.
If you are in a rush then shadow sticks are great to use as you can just swipe them on for a great colour pay-off and go!






Some of my favourites are the iconic By Terry Ombre blackstars, which I have wrote previous posts on, (check them out!) but I wanted to swatch all of the colours that I own together.
These products have a ridiculous staying power! The longevity of this product is un-challenged! (Just check out the picture above!)


Next up is the Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Colour stick, the colour I have is Pink Opal. This is a really nice shade, it's very light, almost like a highlighter colour, it does have shimmer in it. On the lids it looks like a 'gloss' I personally really like this look. The texture is very creamy, however it doesn't last as long as the By Terry Ombre Blackstar.

Again I have done a dupe blog for the Ombre Blackstars and these are the Jemma Kidd Stardust Creme Eye Shadows. I really like these and they are really affordable. (Look on Ebay!) They are small in size but the colour pay off is great and they are very travel handy. I have the colours Aurora and Galaxy.

I recently picked up the By Terry Aqua-Print Eyeshadow is the colour Peach Tornado.This is a very similar texture and colour pay off as the Ombre Blackstars, and they are waterproof which is great, especially in the summer months!

Also I have the Nars Eyeshadow stick in Celebrate, I bought a white dress recently and thought this would look great under the eyes with beachy hair for a cool, un-done summer look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL