PRODUCT REVIEW - LAURA MERCIER METALLIC CREME EYE COLOURS

I serial lusted after these...They looked so gorgeous!


I've not seen many people talk about these, so I thought I would do a post on them.
The first thing I love is that they come in mini tubes! So handy for travelling and just great to get the product out of.

Now the colour pay off is so unique! So much shimmer and so much colour. I only have one word to say about them. Beautiful.

I purchased three colours...

First up is 'Gold'. Now I must say this was the colour I was the most dissapointed with becuase it's not actually 'gold' its more of a silver gold. 

Next is 'Burnished Copper'. Now this is what it says on the tube...A dark copper, so beautiful.

And lastly the one I really fell for is 'Rose Gold' again, aptly described, but oh wow. 

I Loveee it!

My only criticism of these is that they do migrate on the lid, so make sure you use an eye primer. Apart from that I would totally say go and buy these!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL