UPDATED - SKIN CARE ROUTINE

So recently, I feel as though I have found my perfect skin care routine...my skin is looking so much better than it ever has, so I wanted to update you on the products I have been using.

Okay so first off I use FACE WIPES...Just to get as much product off my face as possible, bare in mind this does not get half of the make-up off your face! I use any face wipes beause most seem to work ok with my skin, but if you do have sensative skin, opt for wipes that cater to your need.

Once I have done this, every other day I use my CLARISONIC PRO to really clean my skin. This is a brush head that 'pulses' and really gets into pores. I love my Clarasonic and feel that it really works. I use the brush with my OLE HENRICKSEN RED AFRICAN TEA CLEANSING FOAM. Again, I love this product also and after using both my skin is soft and deeply cleaned.

If I don't use the first step I will use my BODY SHOP CAMOMILE SILKY CLEANSING OIL. I use about two pumps on a cotton wool pad and use this all over my face, even over eyes, it's that gentle, then I will use a wet flannel (or cotton wool pad) and clean the product off my face.

Next up is toner and it's the KORRES POMEGRANATE TONIC LOTION. I cannot describe my love for this product. It helps keep my skin in check and reduces shine and oil. The best toner I have ever used and it smells amazing!

After all of this, I then have been using the BODY SHOP TEA TREE BLEMISH FADE NIGHT LOTION. Now this is the product that has basically changed my skin for the better! Because it's main ingrediant is tea tree, it helps to tackle spots and keep them at bay but also helps to fade some of the scarring that I have from previous spots that I have picked at (I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself!) 

Another Body Shop gem I use is the DROPS OF YOUTH BOUNCY SLEEPING MASK. This really does help to plum up my skin if it's feeling pasty and 'ugh'. The texture of this is nothing that I have felt before, it's almost a cross between gel and a 'souffle'. So weird! My only criticism of this is that it is very sticky...

If I am having terrible skin or have a scab from a spot, I will use ALOE VERA GEL. This stuff is a God send! It makes the healing process 10x faster that it would be normally, and it leaves the skin soft and supple. (I have done a previous post on this, so go check it out!)

And lastly, when I wake up I put on the BODY SHOP TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING LOTION. This helps keep spots at bay, and i think both tea tree items together is brilliant if you have spots. I can really see a differance in my skin, and others have commented too. So if you are struggling with spots, I would recommend checking out the Body Shop Tea Tree line, it's just brilliant!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL