PRODUCT REVIEW - BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR (PRESSED POWDER) MOONSTONE AND ROSE GOLD

So, if you have read my blog before you will know that I absolutely love the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors in liquid form.
They are to die for! 


I really wanted to invest in the powders also, I choose two colours, Moonstone and Rose Gold.


These two colours are at opposite ends of the spectrum so hopefully you get a good idea of the colours.


Moonstone is a silvery white gold highlight, this looks beautiful when it catches the light, I take these on my Sigma F35 tapered highlighter brush and apply to the high points of my face, eg. tops of cheekbones, nose, cupids bow, forehead. 




Rose Gold is a much warmer highlight, from it's name you guessed it it's a pinky gold colour, again this is beautiful and would look great on warmer skin tones. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL