PRODUCT REVIEW - BODYSHOP CLAY AND TEA TREE FACE MASKS

If you know me personally, you will know that when it comes to face masks, I just don't have the patience or time for them. But when my skin is at it's worst I like to think I can spare some time for these two maks.


They are both from the Body Shop (Seriously guys, you need to go! They always have discounts on and their products are just fantastic right now! Better than most high-end skin care lines!) 

The first mask is the Tea Tree face mask, this smells like tea tree and the smell lingers. Not a problem for me, but for those with sensitive noses, beware. The texture is quite light and creamy and applies well all over the face. You leave it on for 10-15 mins, then wash off with a damp cloth. This mask doesn't dry on the skin, it stays wet so try not to get your hair in your face! I really like this mask, it helps with spots and blemishes and also cools the skin down.


Next is the Seaweed Ionic Clay mask. This mask again has a smell to it, like the tea tree one. This purifys the skin, and dos a great job at it. The texture is slightly rougher than the tea tree one, and applies less easily, but this is the clay part of the mask and is to be expected. The mask itself drys on the skin, so your skin becomes taunt. I don't love drying masks but the final result is worth it. Your skin feels deep cleaned and soft. 


I would recommend both of these masks to anyone looking for a quick mask to help with problem skin or just for a pick me up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL