PRODUCT REVIEW - BRAVURA LONDON GLYCOLIC ACID AND SALICYLIC ACID

So this is a whole new concept of skincare to me! Anything that is described as 'acid' sounds terrfying to me, like it's going to burn your face off, so I've always stayed clear! However recently my skin has been wreaking havoc and so I wanted something to keep it in check. 

I saw on Facebook that a lot of celebrities were raving about this company called Bravura London, something I hadn't heard of before. I was intrigued and so decided to do some detective work and read comments and reviews on their products and most of it was good, so I decided to buy some. I think the prices of these are very reasonable at around £10 per bottle. 


I got two different acids, the first 'Glycolic Acid 10%' which is suppose to help with pigmentation, dark spots, sun damage etc...I have quite a lot of dark marks left over from spots that just don't seem to fade. I have just used this a few times and it's quite ridiculous that I can see a difference in my skin already! It's appearance is smoother, almost 'lighter' and I think with time this will really help with my dark marks.


The other product I got is the 'Salicylic Acid 2%.' Now I know 2% doesn't sound like a lot but this means that you can use this a lot more frequently than a once a week chemical peel. This particular product is supposed to help with spots, acne, blackheads etc.
Again, like I said before I just want to keep my skin in check and my spots at bay, the reason for this purchase. This doesn't have a particular smell like the Glycolic acid that is infused with Lavender water. Again this is working wonders on my skin and I can see it's helping with keeping my spots away.



How to use them?

You can use a clean make-up brush or your hands to apply the product, try not using cotton wool pads as they soak up the product. Use about half a pipet and work into the skin. For the Glycolic, first leave on for 5 minuets, after a few applications you can build up to a max of 15 mins. For the Salicylic, first leave on for 2 minuets and again you can build this up to a max of 10 mins. After your time is up, just rinse with water to get the product off and that is it. Very simple to use and effective.

I would definitly recommend these to anyone who suffers with anything mentioned above as I think it would really help them with problem areas. As well the price is very reasonable and I'm currently loving them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL