PRODUCT REVIEW - BUMBLE AND BUMBLE HAIRDRESSERS INVISIBLE OIL

When it comes to my hair i'm pretty low key. I usually air dry my hair, and hardly ever use my hairdryer. Recently I haven't been using my straightners, if I do it takes me about 3 mins to curl my hair, I have that down!



So I bought a little set by Bumble and Bumble, the invisible oil shampoo, conditioner and hair oil. The main reason was to take the mini conditioner and shampoo on holiday with me and I'm so glad I did, humidity is not my friend! These two product worked wonders and kept my hair in check! Definitly recommed!

Moving on, as I said before I got the invisible oil too. I started using this about 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it! It's so light weight and doesn't make my very fine hair greasy, which is such a bonus! It leaves the hair nourished and smells amazing! And all-rounder in my books! The best oil for hair I have ever used! Plus the packaging is super cute and in my favourite colour, what's not to love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL