PRODUCT REVIEW - NARS SMUDGE PROOF EYESHADOW BASE


I recently wrote a post about the Laura Mercier Metallic creme eyeshadows and my love for them! BUT there is one big downside to them and it's that they migrate very easily, so I wanted to get a primer for my eyes so that these shadows and others would stay put for longer. 



After a long day of wear with this eye primer I could definitly tell that it had made a difference, my eyeshadow was still in tact and looking good.

To conclude, Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base works wonders! I would recommend it to all my readers! It may save you from throwing in the rubbish your favourite eyeshadows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL