PRODUCT REVIEW - CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION WITH SPF 15

Late on the bandwagon again, but I wanted a lighter foundation instead of a heavy one, after reading reviews I went for the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder. The product is supposed to give you that luminous, lit from within look. Also it has added SPF 15 to help with protecting your face fromt the sun, a great bonus. 

The consistancy of this foundation is very light and liquidy. It easily melts into the skin and forms a bond. I really like how easy this foundation is to apply than a lot of others where you really have to buff them into the skin. this one you can slap on and go. Moving on to the luminosity of this product, I can asy that it does give you a lovely glow and makes your skin look  soft and supple. I'm really liking this foundation right now also it feels good on the skin, nothing too uncomfortable or sticky/wet. It drys fairly fast and with powder you don't feel it on the skin at all. 



I have applied a little 'blob' of product on my han so you can see, also to the right of said 'blob' I have worked it into the skin, I think you can tell! It has much more of a glow on the skin in that area compared to the rest of my hand.
(For referance I have the colour no.3)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL