PRODUCT REVIEW - CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER

I've heard a lot of great stuff about this and wanted to get it for the purpose of adding light to the dark circles under my eye area. 

The product itself comes in a handy wind-up pen, that when you twist the bottom the product come out the brush and you just swipe it on to the skin, very quick and easy.
The product is quite thick in consistnacy but it givesgreat coverage which is what you look for in a concealer.



 As you can see to the right of the 'blob' I have applied the product and it does look more glowy and alive than the rest of the skin on my hand. I'm really enjoying using this product right now. It's not overly thick in consistancy so it's easy to work it into the skin which I like in a concealer. 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL