PRODUCT REVIEW - NARS AUDACIOUS MASCARA IN BLACK MOON

Now this product is still very new and only came out a few weeks ago. Every post I have read gives this excellent reviews and customers have said they love it, it's their 'holy grail' mascara so I was very interested to find out what all the hype is about.

After trying the mascara myself I can definilty see what everybody is going on about! It really is a lovely mascara! It coats the lashes so that they are long and fluttery (I hate it when lashes get too clumped up!) You can build it up and use as many coats as you want!
The brush is plastic and has hooks on the end which help to grab and adhere the product on to the lashes. 


On the picture below I used two coats (applied the 2nd coat after about 1 min) and my lashes look super long and fine and whispy! I love it! I feel like the mascara really helps to open up the eye and make them look much bigger than they are, which I feel like my current mascara doesn't do, but it still looks lovely on. 



But this I think I'm inclined to agree.... This is my 'holy grail' mascara! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL