PRODUCT REVIEW - URBAN DECAY BROW TAMER CLEAR GEL

I got this in clear becuase I use my Suqqu brow pen in brown to fil them in so I didn't need any colour to add to them. I just really wanted something to set them in place becuase I've noticed since I have grown them out they don't stay in place on their own anymore, hence the brow gel. 


This one from Urban Decay was about the cheapest brow gel I could find that was by a decent make. It retails at £15. For example the NARS one was £17.50. 

This brow gel I have found good as it doesn't become 'crispy' and dry and you get that annoying fall out. The downside of it is that it takes a while to set, so maybe think about doing you brows straight after your foundation instead of other things like eyes and face etc.

It says that it has a 'flexible hold' which I'm inclined to agree with it isnt super rock solid but definitly holds the brows in place. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL