REVIEW - AUDIBLE APP

I know this is completely going away from the theme of my blog however I really wanted you guys to know about the app called 'Audible' it's an app that basically reads books aloud instead of reading them, you listen to them.

I remember sitting on my way to school in my mums car listening to 'War of the worlds' and just thinking "I want to kill myself!"
However I have grown a lot since them and it sounded very intriguing so I downloaded the app and choose the book Chantaram By Gregory David Bower. I'm still listening to it, usually in my car or when i'm in bed before I go to sleep and I'm really enjoying it actually! It's a lot less stressful and you don't have to be super foucused to listen to it which I like! 



The app itself is really handy, it has a sleep mode which i use at night time...I usually put it on the 30mins setting and close my eyes and listen to it whilst i drift off and by the time I do, it stops itself so it doesn't carry on playing whilst im asleep and I don't loose the place that I'm up to, which is great! You can buy a majority of books on the app and every month you get a free coin or something similar that you can use to get a new book.

Again like I said I'm really enjoying using this right now and feel like im not wasting my time listening to music or the radio, i'm using my imagintion whilst the story line is being said to me. I give it a 4 * out of 5. I really would recommend checking it out if you like reading or books! Also I would recommend the book Shantaram, it's a great read (or listen in this case!)




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL