PRODUCT REVIEW - BECCA BACKLIGHT PRIMING PERFECTOR

I have waited quite a while to get my hands on this beauty!
(It came from SpaceNK if you live in the UK like I do.)



The product itself is supposed to act as a 'instant filter' for your skin.
It comes off the back of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors and is basically a bottle of 'illumination'. Following all of that, once I got it, I put it straight on my face and I can tell you that I saw an immediate difference using this primer compared to my others.
My skin looked my flawless and radiant and I had a glow about me that I have never seemed to of got before.

Another great thing about this product is that you don't need a lot, a pea-sized amount will cover your entire face. I put this on after I used my morning facial oil and it was a winning combination. Not only does it give me a wonderful glow but my skin also looked smoother and more even, my foundation sat better on my skin. I love this primer and would highly reccommend you try it!


Below I have added the primer to the right side of my hand and as you can see the skin has a lot more glow and radiance about it compared to the other side.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL