PRODUCT REVIEW - LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR STICK EYESHADOWS

I got these as a set of mini's, you get six differnet colours in a set, varying from mattes to shimmers. All of the colours are all very wearable and I wouldn't say that there is a 'dud' shade in the bunch.

I really like the texture of these, they are very smooth and glide on to the eyelids without effort, so great for putting on in a rush! 
As these are cream eyeshadows they can tend to slip and slide on the skin, however these have really good staying power, I went straight from work to the gym and this was still in-tact after a good sweat! I would say these could rival the longevity of the By Terry Ombre Blackstars! Big statement, I know!






Sugar Frost - A gold shimmer
Ganache - A matte dark brown
Khaki - A moss green with shimmer
Amethyst - A light pinky/purple with shimmer
Aubergine - A matte dark plum
Rosegold - A pink/gold shimmer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL