PRODUCT REVIEW - STILA EYES ARE THE WINDOW SHADOW PALETTE (SOUL)



If you haven't read my previous post on the 'Spirit' palette go check it out, however I will do a quick re-cap. I love these eyeshadows! They are buttery and blend very easily, the shade  range in each palette is great, you pretty much use all the shades which I personally find very hard to do as there is at least one 'dud' shade in the bunch, but not with these! I was so impressed with my 'Spirit' palette that I went out and bought the 'Soul' palette, this is towards the more brown/nude family where are the 'Spirit' palette is more in the rosegold/brown family however they are both gorgeous!

These retail at £30 in the UK. Not the cheapest palette but for 12 great shades I think this is a bargin compared to others, etc; Charlotte Tilbury palettes which only have 4 shades and costs £38! I also think the quality of these eyeshadows is great, they are soft and creamy and blend easily. Colour-wise the matte shadows take a bit more application to get a good colour pay-off but again I think that's fine and the shimmers are great and very pigmented.



                                         Comparison of palettes L-R: Spirit and Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL