PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY HYALURONIC SUMMER BRONZING VEIL

I never really wanted this to be honest, but you ladies know, when there is a sale on, you want it! And we can see how this purchase ended up happening...

Anyway, to the actual review! This is actually matte and has no shimmer in it, which I was surprised about but I'm very happy about it as it turns out...It leaves a golden glow behind on the skin, the perfect sunskissed look. It can be very sheer or you can build it up to be more visable but it looks beautiful either way. The texture of this is like a mousse, almost a 'whipped' texture which is different from anything else I have seen. I think that this would look very good on tanned skin. It is quite dark so if you don't have a tan already then the tiniest amount goes a long way. I would definitley say if you are heavy-handed you could end up looking like a watsit. So go lightly and building up the layers is key. However when on the skin it looks very natural and blurs with the skin to create a lovely and fresh glow. Packaging wise I do like the look of the bottle however it is quite large in size so if you are travelling and are restricted weight-wise then I suggest you decant some into a small pot.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL