PRODUCT REVIEW - JOHN FRIEDA BEACH BLONDE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER AND MASK

For those of you who don't know I have blonde hair and I have been recently testing out the John Freida Beach Blonde collection. After finishing off both the Shampoo and Conditioner here is my honest review...


 




I found that the cool dip shampoo lathered really well and left a fresh minty smell on my hair and gave me that slightly tingly feeling on my scalp when washing.
The smooth seas conditioner also smelt amazing! It nourished my ends and left them feeling super soft. 


I would say my hair looks more of a bright, beachy blonde with a natural shine. For when my ends are heading towards the dry side I whack on the kelp help hair mask and this stuff is amazing it leaves my hair very soft and cared for. 


For around £5 a bottle this is the general price for a good shampoo and conditioner. Packaging wise I really like the unusual shaped bottles and the mint green colour is very appealing to me and so is the small which is amazing and I could sniff this collection all day! I would really recommend these products to you if you have blonde hair. I liked it so much I re-purchased them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL