PRODUCT REVIEW - STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICKS (BELLISSIMA, PATINA AND DOLCE)

Hello Everyone!

Todays post is based on liquid lipsticks...These are having a moment right now! I know there are many different ones avaliable from the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits to the Kat Von D ones...But for us in the UK both these are very difficult to get hold of, however the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks on the other hand are a lot easier to get.

 

I have got 3 of these to swatch for you, all of them are from the 'nude' category but all of them really do differ in shade. 




First up is 'Patina' this is the darkest of all the shades I'm swatching. In colour it comes up as a mid-toned mauve pink. All of the liquid lipsticks have a slight caramel smell to them but this goes pretty fast. I really like Patina on the lips it makes them look fuller and plump. Even though its quite dark you can wear this shade anytime and I think it would look lovely on all skin tones.

Next up is the shade 'Dolce' if you look closely in the tube this one has some shimmer particles in it where as the other two do not. However these don't really show up on the lips. The colour is some what unusual its kind of like a brick-red/brown colour. I found this colour quite hard to pull off. Maybe my colouring? But on darker skin tones I think this would look beautiful!

Lastly is 'Bellissima' the palest shade in the bunch. The colour is a slightly coral toned pale pink. Out of all my shades I found this the hardest to apply becuase its paler so you can see the difference on the lips quite well so you have to apply very neat and clean. However this colour looks lovely on most people.

I found that these did not budge lasting up to 8 hours in total. They are quite a thin liquid texture not thick like some liquid lipsticks seem to be. Although they are matte I felt they didn't totaly dry my lips out and sat rather comfortably on the lips. Also I found I didn't need to wear a lip liner as these don't bleed at all! If you are looking to get into liquid lipsticks I would say these are a great choice.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL