PRODUCT REVIEW - URBAN DECAY MOONDUST EYESHADOWS (GLITTER ROCK AND SPACE COWBOY)

Well it seems I cannot keep myself away from anything glittery (I'm just a sucker for anything shiny) But oh my, these Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows do not dissapoint. I got two colours, the more toned down colour 'Space Cowboy' and the more funky 'Glitter Rock' although I had to restrain myself from not buying every colour!





I really like the packinging of these, they look a little nicer than most single eyeshadows. The eyeshadow itself is very smooth and finely milled which makes the glitter particles shine through more. Unlike most glitter eyeshadows these don't have chunky bits in them and they glide on. The colour payoff of these is immense! Highly pigmented one swipe will cover the entire eyelid and if you want even more impact you can wet your brush.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL