PRODUCT REVIEW - LANCOME ENERGIE DE VIE LIQUID MOISTURISER

Since I saw Estee LaLonde talk about this product in a blogger haul I have had it on my mind ever since...There was something about a 'liquid' moisturiser that was very appealing and the packaging just looks fresh and cool and I instantly wanted to put this stuff all over my face! The only downside of this is the price...it is £42 for 50ml so is it worth the money?

It's inspired by new Korean beauty technology this has Goji Berry extract and Lemon Balm oil which is supposed to help you looked energised and hydrated. 

Ok so after 4 weeks of use I thought I could finally give you my personal and honest review of the product.
First of all the product does smell slightly 'lemony' but after you work the product on your face you can't smell it any longer. As this is a liquid moisturiser I use two pumps for my entire face and just work it into the skin with circular motions. After using the product I felt that my skin look plump and a little more full of life.
My only criticism is that it does take a good 30 mins to really skink into the skin, you can feel a slight 'tackiness' on the skin. As you can use this day or night I use it at night time just becuase I don't have to worry about applying make-up afterwards (plus I'd rather use that extra time to sleep!) and also I can wake up and see the benefits of this product after a good nights sleep.


All in all I really do like the concept and actual product, it feels refreshing and I can actually see the difference in my skin after using it; my skin feels soft, glowing and full of life! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL