PRODUCT REVIEW - MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Anybody heard of Revolution make-up before?

Well neither had I until I walked into a Superdrug store.
I saw the stand and the first thing that caught my eye was the highlighters. Just wow. They really were stunning so obviously me being the magpie that I am bought two of them.

The first one is from the Strobe highlight range so I knew this one was going to be intense. Secondly I bought another one from the Vivid baked highlight range. I'm not going to lie, this one was big disappointment. Very white, very chalky. I would stay clear of this range however the strobe highlight is life itself. So HIGHLIGHTERY!



Vivid Baked Highlighter - Golden Lights
Strobe Highlighter - Flash

Next up I saw blushers and also instantly fell in love. These have reflective particles in them so they leave a lovely sheen on the skin, almost like a hybrid of a blush/highlight. Both blushers were from the 'Baked' range. 



Vivid Baked Blush (left) - Bang Bang your dead!
Vivid Baked Blush (right) - Loved me the most


Although I only bought 4 products from them I was very impressed for the price of these - very affordable and drugstore friendly. If you want some epic highlighter and blush check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW - BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR MISTY ROCK AND BRONZE MOON (UPDATED)

PRODUCT REVIEW - MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR LIP LINERS

PRODUCT REVIEW - KEVYN AUCOIN EXPERT LIP COLOURS IN SIREEDAN, ROSERIN AND MICAVEL